How to set up an Automatic Purchase
To have a higher chance of purchasing a ticket you can set up an Automatic purchase instead of just joining the waitlist.
To set up an automatic purchase you can follow the below steps:
- Go to the event page
- Click on the toggle where it says “There are no tickets listed right now”
- Click on the bottom toggle where it says “Authorize Tixel to purchase tickets for me automatically when they become available”
- Click “Setup auto-purchase”
- Follow the prompts to fill in your personal details
- Select the ticket type you are interested in
- Select the max price you are willing to pay by sliding the price slider
- You will then need to put in the names that you would like on each ticket
** Please make sure you put the correct name, as this is final and will be the name on the ticket you receive.
My name is not on the ticket
Can I contact the seller/buyer?
Can I use Tixel to sell tickets above cost price?
What if I am just giving my ticket to a friend and need to name change it or have found a buyer privately?
Why do I need to submit my passport or driver's license?
Where is my refund?
Humanitix events with a name on ticket policy.
How can I delete my account?
Why can't I sign up to Tixel from my country?
Can I update the information on my Tixel account once I have verified my account (inc email, contact number, address)?
What is a Verified Seller?