Different ways to list my ticket on Tixel?
There are a number of ways to upload your ticket depending on what format your ticket is in:
- Email Forward: Simply forward the ticket from your email to us, we will respond with a link to complete the listing.
- Eventbrite tickets: If you know your ticket has been issued by Eventbrite use this option. More on listing Eventbrite tickets:
- Ticketmaster tickets: If your ticket is from Ticketmaster select this option. More on listing Ticketmaster tickets.
- SMS Tickets: If you have been sent an SMS with your ticket select this option.
- PDF Upload: If you have a PDF with your ticket select this option.
Can I contact the seller/buyer?
How do I enter / update my payment details?
What are the costs of using Tixel?
What if I am just giving my ticket to a friend and need to name change it or have found a buyer privately?
What if the event organisers require names on the tickets to be changed?
Why do I need to submit my passport or driver's license?
I've sold a ticket to an event that has been rescheduled/canceled. When will I get paid?
Humanitix events and ticket transfers
My sale got canceled, what do I do?
How can I delete my account?
I'm still waiting for my Moshtix barcode, how do I list my ticket?
Why can't I sign up to Tixel from my country?
Can I update the information on my Tixel account once I have verified my account (inc email, contact number, address)?
How to transfer your ticket to your buyer
How to re-sell my IWannaTicket tickets
Boardmasters Festival 2023 Resale FAQ
Nocturne Live 2023 Resale FAQ
Big Red Bash 2023 Resale FAQ
Four Tet + Squidsoup - Alexandra Palace Resale FAQ
Bournemouth 7s Festival 2023 Resale FAQ
Standon Calling 2023 Resale FAQ
Truck Festival 2023 Resale FAQ
Tramlines Festival 2023 Resale FAQ
Kendal Calling 2023 Resale FAQ
NASS Festival 2023 Resale FAQ
Y Not Festival 2023 Resale FAQ
Bluedot Festival 2023 Resale FAQ